A Commitment to Professional Learning
Teachers and staff are critical to achieving a culture of achievement at Bridge Prep and our commitment to training and supporting our staff is an essential part of our structure. Our staff is provided personalized weekly coaching and training in Orton-Gillingham, so they are uniquely prepared to work with our students and implement our instructional program.
Some of our staff support structures include:
- Pre-service and in-service staff development;
- Access to participation in content and practice-based Institutes and seminars;
- Daily supports and observations;
- Dedicated collaborative planning time;
- Access to on-site staff developers and
- Hands-on practical experiences.
Our Founding Staff
Our founding staff brings with them a diverse range of instructional and professional experience and like our students are BOLD. BRIGHT. and UNIQUE.